This site is managed and operated by ANDOH PARACHEMIE CO., LTD. (hereafter, “the Company”). Do not use this site unless you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions periodically because they may change without notice.
- In preparation of this site, every effort has been made to provide correct information. Nevertheless, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any action that a site user takes based on the information on this site.
- The Company is not liable for any damages resulting from disruption of service of this site due to accidents beyond its control, such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, virus, or interference by a third party.
- The copyright of all materials (text, images, animations, sounds, etc.) on this site belongs to the Company, unless otherwise noted.
- Users are not permitted to reproduce, modify and/or redistribute any materials on this site without prior consent. Users are, however, allowed to do so only for personal use or other purposes that are permitted under copyright law. Linkage from this site
- Linkage from this site
- The Company is not responsible for content on any third-party site linked from this site.
- Users of such third-party sites must follow their terms and conditions.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of information obtained from such third-party sites.
- Linkage to this site
- Outside links are permitted to link to the top page of the Company’s website (http://www.anp.co.jp/).
- It is not recommended to link to other pages than the top page, because the page could be deleted without prior notice due to a change in the website layout, or because of the possibility of hitting the old site.
- It is prohibited to display any part of this site within a site that is linked to this site as this could confuse users.
- Recommended browsers
We recommend using the most recent version of your browser to ensure a smooth experience. Using outdated browsers may lead to problems on our site.
Cookies may be used for some of the content on this website. Cookies are used to store information that you have viewed on this website. * Customers may allow or block cookies as they choose. (For details on the selection method, please see the help tab located in your browser).
- Suggestions and information via the Internet or other media
- Technical suggestions and information via the Internet or other media concerning the contents of this site are prohibited because an accidental similarity to technology that is being originally developed and/or assessed by the Company may lead to a conflict.
- Should any such suggestions and/or information be provided, the Company will not evaluate them.